Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Nail Care Routine

Everybody has a different routine when taking care of their nails. Some may do nothing at all, and some may go to great lengths to get their nails perfect. Well I am one of those people that are in the middle. I don't do a whole lot but I do enough to make sure they are well cared for.

On a daily basis I constantly moisturize my hands, paying very close attention to my cuticles. Cuticles can get very dry, and once they dry you will notice cracking which that is how "hang nails" can occur.

When I file my nails, I use a glass file, I find that using a glass file on my nails prevents my  nails from splitting, and peeling. When you file your nails, its important to go in one direction trying not to bend the nail. Bending the nail weakens your nails which could cause you to have a break in your future. After I file, I use the end of my glass file to gently push back my cuticles, when I say gently...I mean...gently. I never ever cut or trim my cuticle, I just simply put a cuticle cream on them and that's it.

See how simple that is! Below is a picture of my products I use on my nails. Nothing special!









No comments:

Post a Comment