Friday, November 15, 2013

Free Hand Fridays with Lady Maid Nails!!!

This weeks edition of Free hand Friday we have a cute children's themed design that Amanda from Lady Maid Nails chose. When I showed my son these nails he said, "Mommy, you have monsters on your hands". I found this design to be quite difficult this week, but I think I pulled it off....I hope! For this design I used all nail polish and no acrylic paints. I get a lot of questions of if I use acrylic paints, and I normally don't 90% of the time I do nail art. I usually use nail polish thinner to thin my polish out to make it easier to work with. So enjoy this weeks design.




Picture provided from Lady Maid nails




Now go check out Amanda's version of her monster themed nails over at Lady Maid nails. Come back next week to see our next Free hand Friday! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment