Friday, November 1, 2013

Freehand Fridays with Lady Maid Nails

So I am starting a series with Lady Maid Nails where we are planning on challenging each other to various free hand nail art projects that we will then both recreate. Our first is inspired by a throw pillow from Amanda's couch! Here is a picture of the pillow from which we drew inspiration on!

photo courtesy of Ladymaidnails.blogspot.ca and her couch

 Here is my version of what I came up with.....




I am going to be honest with you, this design took a lot of practicing and attempts so I could have something that would be somewhat believable. So this is what I came up with. I used a very small detailing brush for the flowers. I bought it at Sally's Beauty Supply. A good alternative to this brush is in my new "SHOP my Favorites" section in the menu bar. Check it out along with some other favorites of mine I use for nail care.




Well what do you all think?  Please go check the very creative nail artist/blogger Amanda from Lady Maid Nails! Please go show her some love!!!!



1 comment:

  1. It's your turn to send me a challenge picture! I'm nervous, but I did buy a new detail brush so NO excuses from me!

    ReplyDelete